As an alumni you may wish to have your My Roanoke emails forward to a new email address you plan on using more often. This can be done easily.
1. Login to your roanoke email at My Roanoke or mymail.roanoke.edu
2. At the right hand top screen of the email screen there is a gear icon. It is next to where it says your name. Click on the gear icon and then select “options”.
3. On the right side of the screen there will be a list of options called “shortcuts to other things you can do”. Forward your email will be one of those options.
4. Simply type in the name of the email address you want to forward your emails to in the box labelled “‘Forward my email to:” in the middle of your screen.
5. Decide if you want to select the check box labelled “
6. Select the button called “start forwarding emails” and you’ll be good to go.