After confirming the accuracy of your gradebook in Inquire (Moodle):
1. In your course, under the heading ILP Integration on the right side of the page, select either Midterm Grades or Final Grades.
2. In the drop down menu next to Populate midterm grade from current grade, select whichever grade you are submitting, Midterm or Final.
3. The grades will then populate into the column under the heading Midterm 1 or Final Grade.
4. Review the student grades that were populated into the column and, if you wish, make any changes.
5. Click Submit Grades. Grades are then submitted to WebAdvisor.
- When entering a grade of incomplete, an expire date must be entered.
- If you are using a mobile device (phone or tablet), grades should be entered using WebAdvisor, rather than Inquire.