After you create your quiz in Inquire, click on it from the course page and then:
- Click the maroon-colored “gear” to the very far right of the quiz name (it may be way over to the right depending on the width of your browser window).
- Select “User Overrides” then “Add user override”
- In the Search box, drop down and find the name of the student. (Do this for the other students if they have the SAME time override.)
- In “Time limit”, enter the adjusted time limit.
- Click “Save” at the bottom.