How to Configure Your Profile
- Go to Setup Password Reset option on www.roanoke.edu/it
- Click on My Account button
- Enter your Roanoke College username and password
- Click Next
Setting Up Security Questions
- Answer Questions (must answer 2 out of the 5)
- Click Finish
Adding Alternate Email Address to Receive Password Notices:
- To enter an alternate email address – your Roanoke email address is listed by default
- Click Contact Details (across top bar)
- Enter email address
- NOTE – When password is within 30 days of expiring you will receive email notifications at all alternate email addresses listed.
- NOTE – When use the “Forgot Your Password” option, a temporary password will be sent to alternate email addresses listed.
How It Works
- “Forgot Your Password?” Link will appear:
- Login page for MyRoanoke
- Login pages for internal web applications on the Roanoke College web site
- Click on “Forgot Your Password?” –> You will be prompted for your username
- One time password is sent to alternate email addresses on record
- Enter the one time password
You will be prompted to enter a new password which allows you to access your Roanoke account. Remember that your password cannot be one that you have used recently; needs one uppercase letter; one lowercase letter; one special character or number; cannot be your first or last name; and cannot contain the word “Roanoke”. If the password does not fit the criteria, the new password will not be accepted.