You can retrieve your Email Signature at:
Be sure to log in, search your name, and click “Retrieve Information”. Make sure the fields display the correct information, then click “View Signature”.
Once you have your signature for the link above, follow these instructions to add it to Outlook:
- Click anywhere on the page, then click Ctrl + A to select all. Then, hit Ctrl + C to Copy
- In Outlook 2016, click File -> Options -> Mail. Click the Signatures…
- Select New, and give your signature a name.
- In the Edit Signature box, Hit Control-V to paste.
- Select the new signature you just created for New Messages and Replies (if you want to).
- Then, click OK and OK again.