You can retrieve your Email Signature at:
Once you have your signature for the link above, follow these instructions to add it to Outlook:
- Click anywhere on the page, then click Ctrl + A to select all. Then, hit Ctrl + C to Copy
- In Outlook 2016, click File -> Options -> Mail. Click the Signatures…
- Select New, and give your signature a name.
- In the Edit Signature box, Hit Control-V to paste.
- Select the new signature you just created for New Messages and Replies (if you want to).
- Then, click OK and OK again.