Browsers store information in order to make accessing the page easier the next time you visit it, however this can often cause problems when a page makes a change. In order to fix this, you can clear out your browser history.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner
- Select History from the drop down
- Select History again
- This will open a new tab with your browsing history
- Select Clear Browsing Data and select clear browsing history, cookies and cached items
- Depending on your problem, you can select the past hour, the past day, the past week or the beginning of time
- Close Google Chrome and re-open it