Browsers store information in order to make accessing the page easier the next time you visit it, however this can often cause problems when a page makes a change. In order to fix this, you can clear out your browser history.
- Click on the three horizontal bars in the upper right hand corner.
- Select History from the menu
- Select Clear Recent History
- You can choose from the last hour, the past two hours, past four hours, today and everything
- Once you have selected your time frame, click clear now
- Restart Firefox