Connecting a Google Home Mini to Wifi
- Make sure you have the Google Home app downloaded onto your mobile device
- After installing the app, your phone will need to be on MaroonTvGaming throughout the setup, and any time you are using the app after.
In the app:
- “Welcome home” click “get started”
- Log in with your Gmail account
- “Create a home” Press “get started”
- Tap “Set up new devices”
Follow the steps on your screen…
- Looking for devices
- Connect to power
- Choose the room (opt. custom room “dorm”)
- Choose MaroonTvGaming from the list of wireless networks
- Click next
- Type in the wifi key
- Once connected, you will need to enroll your devices MAC address
- Complete set up in-app
- Once complete, return your phone back to MaroonWifi!
After set up, you will see options to customize your Google Home.