To connect to a Wi-Fi network through the taskbar, use these steps:
- Click the Network icon in the bottom-right corner of the taskbar.
- Select the appropriate wireless network to connect:
- RCStudent: choose this option if you are a RC student
- RCFacStaff: choose this option if you are a faculty/staff member
- Check the Connect automatically option.
- Click the Connect button.
- When prompted, enter your Roanoke College username and password
- Click the Next button.
- Confirm whether the device should be discoverable in the network by other PCs.