Creating a URL shortcut for Mac
1. Open Safari and go to the address you desire.
- Drag the “favicon” next to the address to the desktop.
If you want it to open in something other than Safari:
- Right click and hover over Open With
- Select “other”
- Make sure it is on “All Applications” not “Recommended Applications”
- Click the browser you want
- Make sure to check “always open with”
- Click “Open”
If it is Datatel and it doesn’t open make sure you are adding this as an exception for the pop blocker.