If you are a Student trying to add money onto your own Maroon Card, follow these steps:
- Visit our homepage at www.roanoke.edu/inside
- On the top grey bar, click on Maroon Card
- This will take you to a log in page. Enter your college username and password.
- Here, you can choose which account to add money to. If you are out of Print Allotment, you can add money to Maroon Money and it will deduct from there when you print. Dining Dollars can only be used in Commons or Cavern, and Maroon Money can be used at any of our off campus merchants, as well as in commons, cavern and at vending machines on campus.
If you are a Parent, Grandparent, Friend or Family member and want to add money onto a Students Maroon Card, follow these steps:
- Visit our homepage at www.roanoke.edu
- Click on the Parents tab.
- Click on Money on Maroon Card on the left side bar
- Select “Make a Guest Deposit”. This is located under “Sign in Realm: Shibboleth”
- You will need the student ID number (this is located on their maroon card), as well as their name (First and Last) as it appears on their maroon card. (This is important if you normally call them by a nickname)
- Select “Load Card”, which will then show you available accounts to deposit to (Maroon Money and Dining Dollars).
If you are experiencing any problems with money not transferring over to the card or have any questions, please contact the Business Office at 540-375-2255. However, if you cannot get a page to upload or are having difficulty locating the correct page, please contact the Helpdesk at 540-375-2225. Thank you!